Establishing our financial objectives can prove difficult for any number of reasons, such as:
I don't know when I'm going to retire or how much money I might need?
I don't know how my business will grow over the next few years so setting aside capital is hard to predict?
How would I cope financially with long term sickness, an accident or redundancy?
Quite often we are simply not aware of the methods and financial products that are available to us, let alone distinguish between product providers over which one offers the best plan for our own circumstances.
That is why we take time to understand our client's situation, objectives so that we can then point out solutions and areas of planning that could cause real issues for clients if they are unprepared. We believe in a friendly and sympathetic approach to understanding our clients only then are we in a position to make a firm financial recommendation.
Bartholomew Financial Limited has been built based on honesty, reliability, integrity and an excellent service. Our knowledge and experience is at the heart of our business. Whether you are receiving advice or simply dealing with a client administrator we aim to deliver consistently high standards for all our clients. Many client-adviser relationships have lasted years through the ups and downs of market volatility and economic change, over which time we've developed many loyal clients who have been more than happy to recommend us to colleagues, friends and family.
Bartholomew Financial Limited offer both personal and corporate advice on a whole range of financial services including the following:
• Retirement and pension planning
• Occupational pension reviews*
• Investing for capital growth or income
• Tax planning and mitigation*
• Protection against critical illness
• Income protection
• Inheritance planning*
• Long-term care
• Private medical insurance
• Family protection life assurance
• School fees planning
• Employee benefits implementation and management
• Flexible employee benefits menu systems
• Group and executive Pension schemes
• Group income protection
• Group Private Medical Insurance
• Group death-in-service and dependants benefit schemes
• Partnership and directors share protection
• Key person business protection
• Advice for your employees if required
*Some of these products and services are not regualted by the Financial Services Authority.
To download our personal finance magazines and financial guides packed full of informative financial news, simply register your name and email address.